To obtain the certificate, you need to make sure that certain settings are in place on your web browser.
Please read and follow the instructions below carefully so as to avoid any errors while you go through the process of obtaining your certificate.
Musts and must-nots:
- Do not format your PC between the certificate application and downloading processes.
- The entire process for obtaining a certificate must be carried out on the same equipment and on the same web browser by the same user.
- Do not action any updates on your equipment for the duration of the process.
- It is sometimes necessary to disable the antivirus. Read more about antivirus.
- Before requesting the certificate, it is important that you read the Statement of Certification Practices as it contains the terms and conditions under which the certification services are provided.
Suitable web browsers:
- Mozilla FireFox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Configuring the browser for Windows Systems
So as to avoid any problems when applying for the certificate, it is advisable for you to install our configuration software (automatic configuration software), software), for which purpose you will need administrator's permits. Download the software, close all browser windows, execute it and reboot your equipment. During the installation process, the following tasks are carried out:
- Installation of all CAs (Certification Authorities), both Root and Intermediary.
- Installation of the Capicom library.
- Modifications on the Windows Register to configure your browser's security options.