To obtain the certificate, you need to make sure that certain settings are in place on your web browser.
Please read and follow the instructions below carefully so as to avoid any errors while you go through the process of obtaining your certificate.
Musts and must-nots:
- Do not format your PC between the certificate application and downloading processes.
- The entire process for obtaining a certificate must be carried out on the same equipment and on the same web browser by the same user.
- Do not action any updates on your equipment for the duration of the process.
- It is sometimes necessary to disable the antivirus. Read more about antivirus.
- Before requesting the certificate, it is important that you read the Statement of Certification Practices as it contains the terms and conditions under which the certification services are provided.
Configuración necesaria del navegador