Getting ready to use a cryptocard
Before obtaining a User Certificate, you should make sure that the cryptocard reader is correctly installed on your PC. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to install the driver.
Use of these cards also requires the installation of cryptographic software. You will find this in the following section: Downloading help software
Please read and follow the instructions below carefully so as to avoid any errors while you go through the process of obtaining your certificate:
Musts and must-nots:
- Do not format your PC between the certificate application and downloading processes.
- The entire process for obtaining a certificate must be carried out on the same equipment and on the same web browser by the same user.
- Do not action any updates on your equipment for the duration of the process.
- It is sometimes necessary to disable the antivirus. Read more about antivirus.
- Before requesting the certificate, it is important that you read the Statement of Certification Practices as it contains the terms and conditions under which the certification services are provided.
Suitable web browsers:
- Mozilla FireFox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer