Obtaining a certificate on a cryptocard
To enhance the security of the certification system, you can use this card to store your certificates:
- Keys are generated on the cryptocard
- The key is kept safe by the device, preventing copies and tampering
If you need further information about our cryptocard, go to further information about the CERES Cryptocard.
Process to obtain a User Certificate on a cryptocard:
- Configuring the web browser. To avoid any problems when requesting/downloading the certificate, please consult this section and follow the instructions given.
- Applying for your certificate online. On completion of the application procedure, you will be given a code which you will need when you are asked to give proof of your identity and subsequently, when downloading the certificate. Keep the envelope containing your card's PIN and PUK. They are essential for the process and also for subsequent use.
- Proving your identity at a Registration Office. To prove your identity, you must go to the Registration Office appointed by your body for the registration of Public Administration certificates.
- Downloading your User Certificate. About two hours after having proved your identity at a Registration Office by using the application code obtained in Step 2, you will be able to download your certificate from this website by logging into Certificate Download.